Many people don’t realize they can choose where to get their physical therapy. Choosing a physical therapy provider with high standards of care makes the difference between a fast recovery and a disappointing experience. The physical therapy industry follows standards of care that merely meet the minimum acceptable criteria for quality of treatment and conduct. But we want to deliver more than the minimum. So we developed our own Standards of Care and Performance, detailed below. We hope they help you make the right choice for your care.
Advanced Training And Select Certifications
All licensed physical therapists meet the requirements of the state licensing board. Some physical therapists get additional training and certifications for techniques that are proven to treat certain conditions. These advanced skills offer our patients a variety of treatment options for their condition. Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC therapists are required to obtain advanced training in select specialties. Our physical therapists have received advanced training in:
Aquatic Physical Therapy—Proven to reduce pain and speed recovery for those who are not ready to take full advantage of “land-based” therapy.
Rehab Pilates—Enhances basic therapy by restoring postural and spinal alignment.
Active Release Techniques® (ART)—Advanced technique for assessment and treatment of muscle, tendon, and other musculoskeletal tissue.
Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization and Graston Technique™—Soft tissue mobilization techniques proven to reduce or eliminate scar tissue.
Lumbar Core Stabilization—Enhances natural postural mechanisms to correct mechanical dysfunction, promoting long-term spine health beyond the initial rehabilitation.
Greendale continuing education requirements exceed those imposed by state regulations. Each year we require our therapists to continue their physical therapy education with classes and certification courses. At class’s end, they are required to present their learnings to other therapists and participate in continuing education sessions at our clinic.
Results Driven, Not Cost Driven
Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC provides care that is best suited to patients, not insurance companies. Many other providers – under pressure from insurance companies—set up their practice to minimize their costs, reduce time spent with patients, and increase their number of patients per hour. This can greatly reduce the quality of care and the patient experience. We don’t think that makes sense; your rehabilitation deserves our full attention.
- At Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC, you will receive personal attention from our skilled, licensed practitioners on every visit.
- Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC develops your plan of care based on our professional judgment and best practices—not on insurance-endorsed, “cookie-cutter” protocol. We know everyone doesn’t fit into a “size 4 shoe,” and shouldn’t be forced into one when it comes to their physical therapy.
Overall Satisfaction from Patients…
Many facilities treat patients like a number, leaving them with that “I can’t wait to get out of here” feeling. We have much higher standards. We strive to provide an experience that is as pleasant as possible. To do that we’ve found easy and sensible solutions to some of the most common complaints including long wait times, confusion with insurance and paperwork, and poor customer service.
We’re pleased that 96% of patients recently surveyed said they were “very satisfied” with their experience at Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC. And 88% of patients who had previous experiences with other physical therapy providers rated Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC “much better.” Here’s why:
- We view waiting as a major inconvenience—unacceptable to you and to us. Time spent in the reception area shouldn’t exceed 5 minutes, except in rare situations. If you wait for more than 10 minutes after your scheduled appointment, we will buy you dinner.
- Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC offers complimentary consultations to help prospective patients learn about our approach to treatment.
- We understand that the rest of your life cannot be put on hold to accommodate your treatment schedule. We offer early morning through late evening appointments.
- As a Greendale patient, you’ll have access to exclusive information about physical therapy on our website.
…and from Physicians
- Participating physicians have a “hot line” service to get patients in for treatment the same day or within 24 hours for pain management. Other institutions may have 2–4 week waiting periods.
- Legible Electronic Medical Records make reading our patient reports a breeze.
- Our innovative computer software lets us e-mail treatment documents directly to you. The software increases our efficiency immensely. (Fax reports are also available.)
- Our secure online patient referral form makes it quick and “easy as 1-2-3” to get your patients the help they need.
We Keep Learning at Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC U.
You can be sure our physical therapists are highly trained in the very latest techniques and programs, thanks to Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC U. This long-term curriculum is offered only to Greendale Therapists, and it can be completed while they practice full-time. Classes and trainings enhance each therapist’s skills, but also make our entire team stronger as we share our knowledge and expertise with each other.