Mentorship is valued and fostered at Greendale Physical Therapy, and is one of our guiding principles. New therapists are highly encouraged to seek out mentorship from senior therapists.
For those who are looking for a more structured mentorship opportunity, Greendale Physical Therapy offers “Structured Mentorship,” which is a several-years-long journey to clinical excellence with the guidance of several senior mentors.
- Provide personalized instruction in treatment and evaluative techniques, methods, and philosophies from senior skilled therapists and team members.
- Initiate an ongoing professional relationship between mentor and mentee.
- Guide newer therapist to clinical excellence in the outpatient physical therapy setting
- Help prepare for OCS or SCS Certifications
- We encourage and foster mentor and mentee relationships – we feel it is not only important for clinical development but for development in other areas as well.
- Help team members learn Greendale’s philosophy, our policies, and our procedures.
For more information about becoming a team member or learning more about our mentorship opportunities, contact us:
I want to thank Greendale Physical Therapy, LLC for a job well done. They were very warm, helpful, pleasant, cordial, and professional in their work. They were successful in helping me with my elbow and restoring it back to normal. I am going to miss the crew.
280 Boston Turnpike
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
120 Gold Star Boulevard
Worcester, MA 01545
145 Church Street
Clinton, MA 01510
435 Lakeside Avenue
Marlborough, MA 01752